Join our Team!
April 1, 2022
Our organization is growing — we are hiring for a number of positions this spring: Conservation Project Director, Conservation Project Manager, Administrative Assistant
Click the links below to view, print, or download pdfs with job descriptions, duties, requirements and how to apply. All positions include competitive benefits dependent on the percentage of full-time hours assigned.
Conservation Project Director: Permanent, will consider part-time and full-time applicants, remote work considered with frequent trips to Fort Bragg
Conservation Project Manager: Permanent, will consider part-time and full-time applicants, remote work considered with frequent trips to Fort Bragg
Administrative Assistant: Permanent, 20 hours a week, Fort Bragg office
ABOUT MENDOCINO LAND TRUST
MLT is a nonprofit conservation land trust operating throughout Mendocino County and beyond, which includes all areas of Mendocino County plus work in the Eel River watershed in Lake County. The mission of the Mendocino Land Trust is to conserve important natural resources of Mendocino County including working farmlands and forests, wildlife habitat, open space, scenic vistas, watersheds, and to facilitate public access.
We work diligently to:
● Preserve our land for its scenic and recreational values
● Build trails so that people can have a direct connection to beautiful landscapes
● Protect and restore waterways and forests which provide critical wildlife habitat
● Preserve family farms and ranchlands for generations to come
● Care for the lands we have protected, in perpetuity